THE WORD FOR TODAY BE YE HOLY AS I AM HOLY)( 18/08/2020)
TEXT: (Leviticus 11:44) For I am the LORD your God: ye shall therefore sanctify yourselves, and ye shall be holy: for I am holy: neither shall ye defile yourselves with any manner of creeping thing that creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
Holiness is the nature of God. Holiness is the express way to God’s throne. God demands holiness from everyone, because without holiness we cannot see God. Without holiness we cannot get results of our prayers. Nothing we can derive from the kingdom of God except we are holy. In psalm15:1-2 ‘Who shall abide in thy Tabernacle? Who shall dwell in thy holy hill? (2) He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart. There are two questions before you and I here: (1) Who shall abide in thy Tabernacle? (2) Who shall dwell in thy holy hill? It is someone that walketh uprightly and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart. It means if you are not walking uprightly and sincerely, you cannot abide in the tabernacle of the Lord. It means if you are not worketh righteousness and speaketh the truth in your heart, you cannot dwell in the holy hill of the Lord. Examine yourself today the kind of life you are living that is not glorify God to repent from them today, so that you can enjoy the benefits of the Lord.
What is holiness?
(1) Holiness means Sanctified (1Thessalonians 5:23) And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly: and I pray God your whole Spirit and soul and body be presented blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
(2) Holiness means blameless (3) Holiness means righteousness (4) Holiness means nature of God(5) Holiness means purity.
In Exodus 15:11″ Who among the gods is like you, O Lord? Who is like you, majestic in holiness, awesome in glory, working wonders.
(1) My Father, let me possess Your nature, in the name of Jesus.
(2) My Father, Sanctify my spirit, soul and body, in the name of Jesus.
(3) O Lord, crucify my flesh today for me to live a holy life, in the name of Jesus.
(4) Power of holiness come upon me today , in the name of Jesus.
(5) Let my valley be filled with water, in the name of Jesus.
(6) I command every mountain before me to be leveled, in the name of Jesus.
(7) Let the scourge of affliction be terminated in my life, in the name of Jesus.
(8) Lord, make a way for me in the hopeless wilderness of life, in the name of.
(9) I command with authority , clouds of uncertainty over me and my family vanish, in the name of Jesus.
(10) MY Father, Let things begin to work in my favour .
Stay blessed have a wonderful day . Shalom!
Prophet Felix 0. Akinyomi.
March 07, 2023
DAY 34TH OF 40 DAYS PRAYER AND FASTING ” HELP FROM ABOVE”. THE WORD OF GOD FOR TODAY ( TOUCH NOT MINE ANOINTED) In ( Psalm 105:15) Touch not mine anointed and do my prophet no harm.
March 07, 2023