DAY 34TH OF 40 DAYS PRAYER AND FASTING ” HELP FROM ABOVE”. THE WORD OF GOD FOR TODAY ( TOUCH NOT MINE ANOINTED) In ( Psalm 105:15) Touch not mine anointed and do my prophet no harm.
God means what He says and says what He means. He is always ready to defend His Word in the lives of His children. Psalm 105 talks about how God defended His people when they moved from nation to nation on their journey to The Promised Land. His mark upon His people prevented them from being consummed by the people whose land they needed to pass through.
God still does this today. He knows those who are His and He performs His duties over them (2 Timothy 2: 19). But one thing is certain: He is not under any obligation to protect those that are not His.
A group of brethren went to a village for evangelism. As they got there, they noticed that the people they preached to were not excited about hearing the Goodnews. But, all the same they fulfilled their mission. They went ahead to tell the people about Jesus. When they were through, someone told them something really shocking. The fellow said that the people were unhappy because their plans failed. According to that fellow, before the brethren got to that place, the people were looking for seven strangers to sacrifice to their god, so when they saw the brethren, they hoped to pick seven of them for the sacrifice. They were however shocked when their god told them not to touch any of the children of God.
Those brethren were on a mission for The Lord. They were not aware of any danger, but The Lord kept them from destruction. Hallelujah!
The blessing of divine defence is for the anointed. The question is, ‘Are you among the anointed?’ Does The Lord know you enough to fight your battles?
Live for The Lord. He has promised to watch over those that are His. Those that live for Jesus are ‘touch nots’ no matter how dangerous the times are. You are a ‘touch not’. May you remain in the will of God all the days of your life. No matter the plans of the enemies you will always be protected. After this forty days of prayer and fasting, there shall be open doors for you and your family, liberation to liberation, enlargement to enlargement, breakthrough to breakthrough, and favour to favour, in the name of Jesus. May this new week give you your expected desires, in the name of Jesus.
(1) Blessed redeemer, thanks for sleeping and waking up daily.
(2) Thanks for daily provisions.
(3) Who is like thee oh Lord among the gods!
(4) Let your presence go before me this new week, in the name of Jesus.
(5) Father, don’t let me and my family be involved in the calamities that devil and his agents have arranged for this week and beyond, in the name of Jesus.
(6) Mark of touch not, put on me and my entire family throughout this week and beyond, in the name of Jesus.
(7) Sudden death, I and my family are not your candidates, in the name of Jesus.
(8) I command the blessings of this week and beyond to locate me and my family, in the name of Jesus.
(9) Unsolicited helpers, locate me and my family this week, in the name of Jesus
(10) I command trans generational blessings upon me and my family, in the name of Jesus..
Stay blessed and have a fabulous new week. Shalom!
40 DAYS PRAYER AND FASTING ” HELP FROM ABOVE”. audio
March 07, 2023
Prayer Tonic for 28/02/2023
February 28, 2023